Ergonomic look and simple layout enable R12 to achieve user’s satisfaction:
- 8-inch LCD screen with 800*400 high resolution
- Frosted membrane keyboard. Typing and editing can be as easy and comfortable as using a computer
- Optional touch bars for users with different operating preferences
- Built-in thermal printer and external USB printer supported
- Retrieve history record on screen for at most 800 copies
- Hot keys for common-used functions
- Re-analyze and generate a new report once the patient information is modified.
- Device configuration is able to print/export/import
- Pediatric-friendly. Unique design in V4R(C4R) proves to be ideal for determined young-age group.
- World top-level algorithm: Glasgow. Use more variables than usual for analysis with
- higher accuracy. (age, gender, race, etc.)
- Pacemaker detection. Prevent potential misinterpretation from missing the pacer information.
- Six Critical Values for typical Arrhythmias allow users to notice issues in time
- Rechargeable 4500 mAh Li-ion battery enables a longer working time
No accessories provided.
No downlodable provided.