PM-60 is a miniature, lightweight device capable of spot-check and continuous monitoring of SpO2 and pulse rate.
- Suitable for adult, Pediatrics, and neonatal patients
- Performs SpO2 and pulse rate measurement in either spot-check or continuous mode
- Miniature design offers an impressive lightweight device, making it easy to use on the go
- 2.4" color LCD prominently displays SpO2 and pulse rate readings
- Variable screen brightness allows you to alter the intensity of the LCD and conserve battery power
- Adjustable visual and audible alarms: you can choose whether to show SpO2 and pulse rate alarm limits on the LCD
- In continuous mode, memory supports storage of 96 hours of trended data for a single patient
- In spot-check mode, memory supports storage of 4,000 sets of data for a maximum of 99 patient IDs
- Export real-time patient data to a PC using infrared technology
- Choose from either lithium ion or AA alkaline batteries depending on your run-time needs
- Automatic standby mode and selectable auto-shutdown mode assist in conserving battery power.
No accessories provided.
No downlodable provided.